Valentines Day is approaching and I thought I would make some brownies as a little sweet treat because we don’t really give gifts or go out for food, so why not snack on some brownies all night instead!? This would also be the perfect little gift for someone too! * I have been trying to find the perfect recipe online instead of buying a packet bought one and found this one so lets goooooo..
You will need –
30g Cocoa or Cacao powder (I used cacao)
1 tbsp. Self raising flour
3 eggs (separated)
Heart shaped cookie cutter
How to –
- Whisk together the egg whites into one bowl until it reaches soft peaks. You should be able to put it over your head and not have it drip on you!
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs yolks, sweetener, cacao powder and water. It should look abit like a mousse.
- Fold the egg whites into the ‘mousse’ bowl one bit at a time
- Fold in the flour.
- Pop in the oven at 180c for 20 minutes and done!
* These brownies are also helpful for those on the Slimming world diet as each brownie is 1 syn! I made 8 so you can snack on the whole lot for only 8 syns!! As there is no butter or ‘fats’ in the recipe, there might be an aftertaste of the sweetener but it still has that chocolaty taste to it!